1.10.2010

i have a blog now

Get excited. Not only does everyone enjoy reading the many Facebook status updates that I post from day to day, thinking everyone cares about what I happen to have to say at that moment. Which most people don't :) But now I have this web journal to share my thoughts, prayers, feelings, revelations, rantings, excitement, accomplishments, etc. for all to read as they please. Follow if you wish to get a deeper (or not so deep) look into the daily happenings of me!


Warning: I am really really bad at keeping a journal so I probably won't be so good at this. But I thought it would be a fun way to vent and reflect upon life, etc. So I'm giving it a shot. Just one more thing to occupy my study breaks! That's all I need, right?

2 comments:

  1. well, I am excited!! :) Can't wait to read more... your blog is officially bookmarked for me! :)

    ReplyDelete