1.25.2010

"Eptember Free"

AKA- "September 3" The day we are getting married.

Can I just say, that I think my son is the cutest little boy in the entire world? ( I know, I know-all moms think this...but Carter really is just so precious).

We've had wedding on the brain all day. We've been looking at which flights to book for our honeymoon and let me just tell you-I can NOT wait until I am married and on my honeymoon. I am so anxious and it seems like I have so long to go. I've heard it only gets worse, so this should be fun :)

So anyway, tonight Jordan and Carter were having a little chat. Jordan was asking Carter who was getting married? And Carter simply said, "Mommy!" So Jordan was explaining to Carter how when we get married, he will be here all the time-when Carter gets up, when he goes to bed, etc. So Carter was very excited to say the least. He is always asking when he gets up, "Where is Daddy? He's not at home. He's not at work. He's coming here. Etc." He told Carter that not only are Mommy and Daddy getting married-but Daddy and Carter were getting married too. Now Carter just thought that was the coolest thing.

When I came downstairs Carter ran into the living room and said, "Carter and Mommy and Daddy are gettin' MARRIED!" So precious. So here's a little clip of me asking Carter-"Who's getting married?"

1 comment:

  1. Adorable video! His voice is so precious. Parker watched the video with me and he keeps saying bye bye and waving at the screen...so cute :) September 3rd will be here before you know it, or as your counter states on your blog, it will be here in 220 days 7 hours 35 minutes and 7 seconds.

    ReplyDelete