6.03.2010

Distractions, Distractions

I am a very distractable person. If I'm supposed to be doing something-whether it be studying, cleaning, wedding, etc. it's not hard to pull me away from the task. It's no surprise to anyone how busy I am at the moment. This summer is going to be the biggest whirlwind of my life. Sometimes, I forget to breathe. Now, I don't think everyone understands how busy I actually am. I don't care to explain it either because you still probably wouldn't :) But let's just say the last thing I should be doing is a) blogging b) making a silly inspiration board c) be on the internet period.

But, nonetheless...well after midnight this is what consumes my time. Nothing productive. I love doing inspiration boards, you would think that I would do them in relation to my wedding...but no. For some reason, with only 3 months to go...I still have not hit my wedding planning overhaul yet. In fact, I have so much to do that I should be screaming or crying at this point. But I simply just think it's going to get done itself apparently. So last night...with my to do list glaring at me, this is what I did for fun. Not studying or wedding planning, not getting my ginormous to-do list done. But dreaming of what my apartment is going to look like :) Stylemepretty.com has the best inspiration board planner ever! So this is what I came up with:

Home


I so cannot wait to be married and moved into our new home :) It's going to be wonderful and I am so very excited!!!


3 months and counting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment